A Samir Athe

Spiritualité et méditation dans le respect et la tolérance

Messagepar jihane » 26 Sep 2006, 16:59

ah franchament j'ai meme pas remarquée mais c sans importance!

men foummek el rabby ywallou hassanetes inchallah!amine
jihane

Messagepar Velvet_eye » 26 Sep 2006, 17:11

Algérien a écrit:Matthew 10:34-35 “ Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a SWORD. For I have come to turn `a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law “

Velvet, tu crois que je pourrais coller des propos pareils à Sidna Issa Ibn Marièm ?? C'est dingue.

J'utiliserais ce passage pour prouver que la Bible a été atteinte et qu'il y a dedans des propos que Sidna Issa ne pourrait dire ;)

Musulman que je suis, je crois aps en passage, donc j'en fais pas un argument, que pour dire que : C'est un mensonge ;)

C est ma derniere intervention Algerien car je n aime pas aller loin dans des discussion steriles, je ne parle pas de toi biensur , mais je vois que les gens se focalisent plus sur l IRRESPECT celon eux d ecrir en anglais et bla bla , moi je ne vais pas me prendre la tete en tout cas avec ca .
pour repondre a ton dernier poste laisse moi te dire respectueseuemenet eur tu est
A COTÉ DE LA PLAQUE
t as rien compri de mon discours, en tout cas , et j ai jamais dis que la bible est une reference pour nous musulmans , mais j ai dis que ce passage au moins pour les chretiens qui eux prennet la bible comme livre sacré, au moins ils doicvent arreter de dire que l islam est sanguinaire car leur bible montre pir que ca.
a la fin , t es pas obligé de croir ou de ne aps croir en cet ergument.

Princesse, je t en prie okhty.

SAHA FTOURKOM TOUS !
Velvet_eye

Messagepar Agitateur » 26 Sep 2006, 17:19

Velvet_eye a écrit:SAHA FTOURKOM TOUS !

Wenti zada ma soeur !

saha ftourek c l'essentiel , on ne fait que parler entre amis il faut jamais l'oublier .
Agitateur

Messagepar Algerianpride » 26 Sep 2006, 17:27

saha ftourek c l'essentiel , on ne fait que parler entre amis il faut jamais l'oublier

ça c’est bien dit faut pas oublier que c’est juste un forum...et pas un champ de batail ! :lol:
Algerianpride

Messagepar dzprincesse » 26 Sep 2006, 17:27

Velvet_eye a écrit:
Algérien a écrit:[b]
Princesse, je t en prie okhty.

SAHA FTOURKOM TOUS !

merci velvet et saha afourak aussi ...ha9a velvet jai préparé mon

jus de citron comme tu nous la conseillé.... :wink: :)
dzprincesse

Slightly different topic... Answer to Algerien

Messagepar Pure_Moods » 27 Sep 2006, 00:48

Salam Everyone,

One of the characteristics I admired most about forums is its openness to differences. Do we have such quality in here? Time would tell…

First of all, lets state that what could we achieve through a debate is a better respect and understanding for each other’s. The purpose of discussion is not simply to come to a consensus. When I post I am already prepared that many people may disagree with me, but there is value simply in discussion. First it will help you to hear other’s opinions and to strengthen your own view through defence and "criticism". Of course the "discussion" is worthless if it breaks down into prejudges like “you are egoist” “ you disrespect the reader when you use English…” etc. Everyone is free to think whatever he wants so I will waste no keystroke on such comments; I consider them as subjective and honestly I don’t want to be the centre of the discussion but nevertheless I will say one thing… I never doubted of the reader’ competences and I am pleased that some made the effort to read my posts, those who are making an elephant out of a fly by claiming that people cannot understand English, they are just insulting the reader’ intelligence. They have a low opinion about the reader and hopefully they will stop being stereotypes and look higher to people.

Back to the topic, Velvet_eye was like reading my mind and she/he answered already. When you address a Christian or someone who has a “holy scripture” you cannot start the debate by telling that his scripture is corrupted and that you don’t believe in it… you will kill the debate. The first rule is to assume that all passages are authentic and then you start debating them.

Algerien, when I have quoted, the point wasn’t to discredit the Bible as it was not the topic, the topic was “was Islam spread by sword? “ that’s why I used that passage but somehow I was surprised when you said that Matthew (10:34-35) was a lie and what surprises me the most is that you did not tell us how you came up to that conclusion. This is a forum and not a chat board so when you claim something please enlighten the reader with more details.

I did not study the Bible, so I am not in a position to influence people by inserting some ideas in their minds and it is clear in my mind that I will give account to God of everything said in here and what is worse than rejecting something without any knowledge. The usual approach to reject some passages from the Bible is to track it back to Late Aramaic era (the era that influenced Jesus (PBUH) time) and try to check if there is any original fragment left and then you investigate it to see if it is a biased translation, more common approach is to compare it to other passages and if they conflict each others then one of the two is wrong. All this is to say that we don’t reject something from the Bible just like that…otherwise we will do like Quraish who rejected God’s words without any knowledge… As Muslim we have to give strong evidence.
I am not saying that Matthew 10-35 is authentic, neither I am saying it is a lie; I am neutral about that passage as I did not make any research on it. I posted it and added that we have to read it in it historical context.
Not everything in the Bible is corrupted, when I come across passages like:
"Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me." Isaiah 46:9
Inside of me I have no doubt that it is in agreement with the Quran ([42:11].... There is nothing that equals Him. He is the Hearer, the Seer”) and truly could be God’s word.
So the point here, is that we have to be careful with words we are using unless if we can provide strong evidence.

Salam @ all

Pure_Moods
Pure_Moods

Messagepar jihane » 27 Sep 2006, 01:20

pure-moods, arrete ton cinema! ya personne qui va te comprendre les forumiens sont francophones!!
tu comprends ca? t,aimerais qu on t envoye un texte a ton nom en chinois??

c irrespectueux de ta part!

hellooooooooo,wake up!!
jihane

Messagepar Algerianpride » 27 Sep 2006, 09:30

Hey my dear friend. Nothing against u but I think that it will be better if you write in French... If you can’t then you should learn some French and come back later.
It’s just about respect, hope u understand. :wink:
Have a nice day.
Algerianpride

Messagepar Crow » 27 Sep 2006, 13:26

alah yjibe essebare :|
Crow

Messagepar Haithem » 27 Sep 2006, 14:15

AMINNNNNNNNNE YA RAB :idea: :idea:
Haithem

Re: Slightly different topic... Answer to Algerien

Messagepar Algérien » 27 Sep 2006, 16:16

Pure_Moods a écrit:Algerien, when I have quoted, the point wasn’t to discredit the Bible as it was not the topic, the topic was “was Islam spread by sword? “ that’s why I used that passage but somehow I was surprised when you said that Matthew (10:34-35) was a lie and what surprises me the most is that you did not tell us how you came up to that conclusion. This is a forum and not a chat board so when you claim something please enlighten the reader with more details.

Salam @ all

Pure_Moods

Non, je n'ai pas dit que Mathieu mentait, et je ne pourais jamais le dire. Mais je dis qu'il m'est impossible de croire que ces propos là soient les propos de Sidna Issa. Il avait peut être appellé à la force pour s'imposer, mais il ne le dira pas de la sorte ( Je ne sais pas moi, c'est peut être la traduction ;) ).

L'essentiel, en tant que musulman, je ne croirerais jamais que Sidna Issa dirait : N'imaginez pas que je suis un messager de paix, je suis un messager d'épée..etc !!!!
Algérien
Actunaute accro

Messagepar El_Do_Ra_Do » 24 Déc 2006, 13:00

Salut Tout le monde,

En parcourrant ce forum, je trouve que les seuls posts interessants sont ceux de Pure moods, les autres sont d'une mediocrite terrible et je comprends pourquoi vous vous etes acharnes sur lui, il est milles fois meilleurs que vous et vous n'avez supporter cette realite. Meme si c'est un peu tard mais je te dis merci pour tes posts et te souhaite bonne chance.

Ciao
El_Do_Ra_Do

Messagepar lechatgo » 24 Déc 2006, 13:24

pardonnes leurs ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font !
lechatgo
Actunaute accro

Localisation: C'est parti mon Kiki ! c'est cool, j'aime ça, énoooorme, quelle grosse marade

Messagepar IaMSarasiN » 24 Déc 2006, 13:27

El_Do_Ra_Do a écrit:Salut Tout le monde,

En parcourrant ce forum, je trouve que les seuls posts interessants sont ceux de Pure moods, les autres sont d'une mediocrite terrible et je comprends pourquoi vous vous etes acharnes sur lui, il est milles fois meilleurs que vous et vous n'avez supporter cette realite. Meme si c'est un peu tard mais je te dis merci pour tes posts et te souhaite bonne chance.

Ciao

VU QUE TU NE COMPREND PAS BIEN TU A CRU QUE TOUT LE MONDE SEST ACHARNES SUR PUREMOOD OR QUEN REALITE PUREMOOD NA FAIT QUINERVENIR SUR LE MESSAGE DE SAMIR ET QUE TU LES MESSAGES DACHARNEMENT ETAIENT ADRESSES A SAMIR !
AVANT DE PORTER UN JUGEMENT RELIS BIEN ET FAIT QUELQUE COURS DANGLAIS COMME CA TU EVITERA DE FAIRE LE RIDICULE ET DE TRAITER LES GENS DE MEDIOCRES !
IaMSarasiN

Messagepar Agitateur » 24 Déc 2006, 13:28

j'ai trouvé le post tout entiers trés interessant , je viens de finir la lecture , et je vous le conseil ..;)
Agitateur

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Religions, Idéologies et Philosophie