A Samir Athe

Spiritualité et méditation dans le respect et la tolérance

A Samir Athe

Messagepar Pure_Moods » 26 Sep 2006, 00:53

Hi Everyone,

Classic opening is to introduce oneself, so I am new in this forum and I apologize to the Francophone reader for using English.

While going through your forum I have been tempted to write this post with an open-minded audience in mind.

On one hand, to have an atheist or someone who does not believe in any divinely revealed morality, criticizing Islam comes as no surprise. These people will always find something to criticize simply because they cant stand Islam or anything related to it. The irony in here is that they always criticise matter of peripheral or importance, they never discuss the core of Islam, and if they do, it is in a distorted way. On the other hand, critics coming from Christians show that they are victim of double standards or in more politically correct words: they are unconscious victims of Moral relativism. These are the two points I am going to briefly tackle.

For people like Samir, or the woman who was talking about “civilization’ clash”, I know it is inadequate to put both names in the same line, one has an opinion no matter how we disagree with her and the other is just a fellow, however, such people, they look at life with a materialistic eye, the technological progress is an indication of wealth in their eyes, they stereotypically undermined the moral values as themselves have none. They give much importance to appearance that can be misleading and can be against Hijab because it hides the woman beauty, or against having a beard, as it looks ugly, they don’t realize that sometimes beauty is unseen with naked eye.

They follow the strongest (the west), seeking his protection and his “merciful” wing to hide under, because they have no self-confidence, and the slightest wind could shake their beliefs. Such people make career out of attacking either their own culture or religion, so their masters will accept them and sadly the master got the habit to reject them. Like a cancer who is growing on people’ expenses they piteously humiliate themselves and eat whatever their masters feed them, as their inferiority complex toward the west has impaired their ability of thinking, they are like parrots repeating some fashionable words without asking themselves if it has any historical evidence about it authenticity. Such people have no influence on the world.

For Christians, I think Samir has been impressed by the Pope latest declaration that Islam was spread by sword. Not going to write an extensive analysis of the topic, you can find many books discussing the matter but I will quote two passages from the Quran and one from the Bible. My point is not to stone Christians, or to discredit their religion. Judging a religion according to their fellows has been proved to be a wrong approach. Any study must compare the sources or the scriptures.

"There is no compulsion in religion" (2:256).

"Say: the truth from your Lord and let him who will believe and let him who will reject."(18:29)

Using a sword to invite people to Islam is against the two passages above. Allah gave us free choice; I am using “choice” instead of “will” because it has different meaning (Man has the Choice, Allah has the Will). No one can force us to become Muslims as there is no compulsion in religion and we are free to accept or to reject Allah’ message.

Among many other Muslim countries, Indonesia is the most populous one, and yet no army was sent to Indonesia, Malaysia or West Africa coast. Muslims ruled in Spain for almost 800 years. For more details about the topic I invite you check out this site that I found quite interesting.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/convert/sword.html

When the Pope says that Islam was spread by sword, my suggestion is that he re-reads the Bible before making biased comments:

Matthew 10:34-35 “ Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a SWORD. For I have come to turn `a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law “

I can quote more about Jehovah passages, and it is something that no priest will teach in a church, they usually skip such passages.

Of course all these passages must be put in their historical contexts otherwise we will fall into pick and chose, but still that the west is distorting history and if force was a solution then why most occupied countries are struggling for their freedom. More recently occupied with 150 thousands GIs Iraqis did not change their religion, Palestine neither and a case of study is Algeria with 132 years of occupation and all efforts to whip Islam from it land, but their efforts were in vain and that show force cannot change people faiths.

Islam does not need force to be accepted by people, it teachings are a force otherwise how to explain why it is the most growing religion in the world.

I will add three bullets points about this forum:

· We see many members in this space called Islam/modernisation defending Islam, that something to be pleased with, but when I go to another space like Decharge Public or Sexe and relationships I see that the same members try to hold a sex talk into explicit way, that makes me raise some questions, does the space name has an influence on their behaviours. I am not judging anyone, but 236 posts in Decharge publics not all but most of them are mediocre, like people were just waiting for someone to post that question about genital problem so they start crossing the draw lines. I know that you do it for the sake of breaking taboos, but who said that it is the best way to approach a medical question. Plus, one should have one personality only; if something goes against your principles then you don’t have to change your principles just for the sake of breaking a virtual taboo. All in all, if on the forum you use words that you cant even openly tell or share with your householder or friends in real life then you have partly overcome a taboo but virtually only as in real life you still think it is odd or dirty using such words.

· The second point is about Netsba, you are the moderator of the forum and I noticed that some posts are one line only, an open question, many moderators call such posts as “trap questions” ( questions piege) and they delete them. They call them such, because the question is not clear and everyone can understand differently and when they answer they could unintentionally tell their private life stories and in most cases it gonna be used against them. So my advice is when someone asks a question, please ask him to be more precise.

· The last thing, netsba you follow Samir inch by inch, you two are faces of the same coin. The difference is you don’t have the guts to say what you think; I doubt think you have any opinion about most topics that have been discussed. The proof is that you cant even spell “ opinion”. No offence meant but your posts are intellectually poor and you add nothing to the forum. You can go along with Samir, hand in hand preferably, to a library and try to read some books. Or wait till all of you meet in Timimoum :lol:

Many Thanks

Wish you the best…Bye everyone

Pure_Moods
Pure_Moods

Messagepar ma_cameleon » 26 Sep 2006, 00:56

kelkun pourrasi nous faire une traduction ???
ma_cameleon

Messagepar IaMSarasiN » 26 Sep 2006, 00:56

Pourvez vous réecrire ce post en français ?
IaMSarasiN

Messagepar ma_cameleon » 26 Sep 2006, 00:56

merci d'avance :)
ma_cameleon

Re: A Samir Athe

Messagepar dzprincesse » 26 Sep 2006, 01:10

mais je tai reconnu toi.... lol lol lol lol :wink: but why in English and

not in French. because samir is no one from no one ... :wink: mdr mdr mdr
Dernière édition par dzprincesse le 26 Sep 2006, 01:25, édité 1 fois.
dzprincesse

Messagepar Agitateur » 26 Sep 2006, 01:15

Hi Man , You introduced your Self with a Smart way , Welcom to u ...lol

Pure_Moods a écrit:such people, they look at life with a materialistic eye, the technological progress is an indication of wealth in their eyes, they stereotypically undermined the moral values as themselves have none. They give much importance to appearance that can be misleading and can be against Hijab because it hides the woman beauty, or against having a beard, as it looks ugly, they don’t realize that sometimes beauty is unseen with naked eye.

i Couldn't say it better thant that way , where were you all that time lol
Agitateur

Messagepar Agitateur » 26 Sep 2006, 01:27

Pure_Moods a écrit:
"There is no compulsion in religion" (2:256).

"Say: the truth from your Lord and let him who will believe and let him who will reject."(18:29)

Islam does not need force to be accepted by people, it teachings are a force otherwise how to explain why it is the most growing religion in the world.

The proof is that you cant even spell “ opinion”. No offence meant but your posts are intellectually poor and you add nothing to the forum.

Nothing to be added , it's two Clear and Obliously you're a wise and open-minded man clapclap !

thank you , for this intelligent Participation ....

see you hopefully !
Dernière édition par Agitateur le 26 Sep 2006, 01:29, édité 1 fois.
Agitateur

Messagepar Pure_Moods » 26 Sep 2006, 01:28

Ok guys and guyzats thank for the warm welcome, seems you mistaken me with someone else, because it is my first time in here lol

For the French transaltin I apologize for not being able to provide you with one. but glad to see that some got my post..elli efham eifaham elli mafhamch
Pure_Moods

Messagepar Algérien » 26 Sep 2006, 02:13

Skelss mat drougali broutere g'zalim nagh :?

Netsba frebguètte iss yal marzou dissène ???

PureMoods : zarkal f'ghar mine tasultaf bujizole :roll:

Li f'ham iffehem, li mafhamsh ;)
Dernière édition par Algérien le 26 Sep 2006, 02:37, édité 1 fois.
Algérien
Actunaute accro

Messagepar samir » 26 Sep 2006, 02:26

Pure_Moods, i'm not an atheist, i just dont believe in any religion :!: i dont care about the pope and i dont care about any prophet or any "human" god.
religions are man made ! all religions are the same, they spread hate between human beings, this is my point of view.
i advise u too, as u did, to read some religious books then maybe someday you'll find the truth.
anyway, i dont wanna waste my time!!
bye
samir

Messagepar jihane » 26 Sep 2006, 02:35

la hawla wala kouwatta illa billah!

we also dont care about u lol
jihane

Messagepar samir » 26 Sep 2006, 02:39

jihane a écrit:la hawla wala kouwatta illa billah!
we also dont care about u lol

so just shut the .... up if you dont care u dont need to say it
samir

Messagepar dzprincesse » 26 Sep 2006, 02:41

Algérien a écrit:Skelss mat drougali broutere g'zalim nagh :?

Netsba frebguètte iss yal marzou dissène ???

PureMoods : zarkal f'ghar mine tasultaf bujizole :roll:

Li f'ham f'hem, li mafhamsh ;)

je vais traduire en arabe:

اخوانى الاعزاء من فضلكم توقفوا عن اعطاءهدا سمير اكتر من حقه لاانه لا يستحق كل هدا الاهتمام
و انت يا بور مودز ما تقوم به كدلك يعتبر من المودة لدلك ابحث لك عن شىء جديد لكي تقدمه لنا
بالاضافة انك لم تثري الموضوع بشىء و كل م قلته قد قيل من قبل فلا داعي لكل هدا النص الطويل و الممل
شكرا على الا نصات و صح اصحوركم
dzprincesse

Messagepar netsba » 26 Sep 2006, 02:48

en basic sa donne

10 print "i dont speak english and kabyls"
20 go to 10

la prochaine fois je vous la fait en php.
netsba
Actunaute accro

Messagepar Agitateur » 26 Sep 2006, 02:53

samir a écrit: i just dont believe in any religion

that's what we call we humans , athéisme :?:
Agitateur

Suivante

Retourner vers Religions, Idéologies et Philosophie